Izagvoro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Mirage (aka Dino), Wheeljack (aka Que) and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action taking on the evil Decepticons, who are eager to avenge their recent defeat. The Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the United States and Russia to reach a hidden Cybertronian spacecraft on the moon and learn its secrets, and once again Sam Witwicky has to go to the aid of his robot friends. The new villain Shockwave is on the scene while the Autobots and Decepticons continue to battle it out on Earth.
Picking up two years after the Egypt incident, the Autobots and their human allies discover a lost piece of Cybertronian technology which has been in human possession for several years. It is revealed that the artifact is part of an Autobot spacecraft which has crashed on the moon during the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon and carries a special technology and the legendary Sentinel Prime (Optimus Prime's old mentor). However, Sam Witwicky discovers a conspiracy by the Decepticons who plot to use it for their own evil purposes. And Optimus Prime finds that they are up against a menace who plans to also use it to enslave humanity in order to restore Cybertron.
TDOTM was a mess from the beginning to the end and the worst out of the 4 released so far. <br/><br/>The story is a bit far fecthed and forced. The replacement of Megan Fox&#39;s character, Mikaela, by another love interest brought continuity issues to the plot and ruined the whole movie. The problem wasn&#39;t Megan acted better or worse than Rosie, it just didn&#39;t feel right. In ROTF Sam and Mikaela apparently loved each other and passed through a lot of stuff together, but suddenly they break up because apparently she was not interested in Sam for the person he was. That didn&#39;t make any sense at all. In terms of acting, replacing an actress by a Victoria Secret model was simply nonsense as well.(even considering the fact that female roles in Bay&#39;s movies are secondary and only serve as a means to attract younger audiences…) Malkovich&#39;s character as Sam&#39;s new boss was pointless and even offensive at times and the choice of Patrick Dempsey as the human villain was doubtful. People complained about annoying characters in ROTF (Leo and the Twins) but the new CIA leader took it to a whole new level.<br/><br/>In a movie that had a darker feeling to it than the previous installment you never feel the atmosphere of tension and chaos you were supposed to. Overall, people were left with a confusing/messed up story and the usual CGI and explosion fest typical of a Michael Bay movie. Such a CGI fest that became boring, and the reason why I only saw this once.
Yesterday, I wrote a review about Revenge of the Fallen, I gave it 1 over 10, it wasn&#39;t really good, Micheal wasn&#39;t yet trained on how to design a good movie, this time, he has outdone himself, really, Ignore the negative votes, this movie is the best of the best. On 2011, I went with my 2 friends to watch Transformers Dark of the Moon In 3D IN IMAX, one of them who told me that revenge of the fallen was bad and bad imagination (hover over my see all the reviews link and see revenge of the fallen and read the full story) He told me, I hope it&#39;s good this time, I said: if it&#39;s 3D, you&#39;ll discover the land of imagination. We watched and clapped at the end, we got out, they told me, it was amazing, Micheal Bay has really outdone himself this time. Congratulations, Micheal! Hope Transformers 3 be the best! Cheers!
The millions of man hours put into producing this techno shock and awe must be staggering. Everyone got his job done, but somewhere along the way, the movie got lost.
Transformers is actually based on the Transformers toy series. The Transformer toy line gained popularity in the 1980s as toys that could be transformed from vehicles, animals, and other devices into various action figures. Based on the popularity of the Transformer toy line, there have been a number of spinoffs in the franchise, such as several comic books series, animated movies, and even a TV series <a href="/title/tt0086817/">Transformers (1984)</a> (1984-1987). This movie&#39;s plot is taken from the Transformers TV show season one trilogy story arc &quot;The Ultimate Doom&quot;: (1) <a href="/title/tt0803438/">&quot;Brainwash&quot;</a>, (2) <a href="/title/tt0803440/">&quot;Search&quot;</a>, and (3) <a href="/title/tt0803439/">&quot;Revival&quot;</a>; which featured the Decepticons using human slaves to bring Cybertron into Earth&#39;s orbit through the space bridge. Transformers are fictional, sentient alien robots and the title characters of a popular Hasbro toy line and its spin-offs. Coming from the planet Cybertron, the Transformers are divided into two factions, the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and the evil Decepticons, almost always led by Megatron. They are able to &quot;transform&quot;, rearranging their bodies into common or innocuous forms, including vehicles (the most commonly known form), devices or animals. They can displace mass (i.e. shrink and expand), combine with one another, and apply synthetic flesh, although the displacement of mass is only used outside of the film trilogy as <a href="/name/nm0000881/">Bay</a> felt is was unrealistic and wanted to you use real physics on the Transformers. This ability to transform is reflected in the programs&#39; taglines &quot;More Than Meets the Eye&quot; and &quot;Robots in Disguise&quot;. All Transformers stories and characters, in a range of media, have been based around this core concept since their debut in 1984.<br/><br/>Transformers (called Cybertronians as a species name) have their own civilization and customs, which has generally existed for a very long time (tens of millions of years). In fact, many Transformers themselves are millions of years old, having extremely long lifespans and power reserves. They are usually depicted as being born from &quot;protoforms&quot; (blank shells) and after being given Spark (their life force) they develop into their own bodies and age via upgrades. Despite being robots, they do show cases of &quot;sexual dimorphism&quot;, in that there are Transformers with distinctly &quot;male&quot; and &quot;female&quot; traits (and some individuals even form romantic relationships). As of 2017, there are five films in the series. They are divided into two trilogies. The initial trilogy consists of <a href="/title/tt0418279/">Transformers (2007)</a> (2007), <a href="/title/tt1055369/">Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)</a> (2009), and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. <a href="/title/tt2109248/">Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)</a> (2014) is the first film of the second planned transformers trilogy and in which none of the previous human characters return, and <a href="/title/tt3371366/">Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)</a> (2017) continues off from it with only Sector Seven agent Simmons and USMC General Morshower resurfacing from Dark of the Moon.
free download The Matrix RevolutionsSpider-Man in hindi downloadEpisode 1.16 in hindi free downloadThe Oath tamil dubbed movie torrentBlurred Vision full movie with english subtitles online downloadMarked Trails movie download in hdTsukihime 720pFive-O Psycho full movie online freeFight or Die movie mp4 downloadChicago P.D. 720p

angel replied

195 weeks ago

The third installment of the Transformers movie franchise was one of the best ever. Transformers: Dark of the Moon is the greatest transformers movie ever mainly because it has so many fights. The characters and transformers were really great in this movie. benefits of CBD
Please log in to post a reply.